- Sku: D511
- Vendor: OrcaTorch
Illuminate the underwater world with a narrow spot beam at depths as great as 150m with the OrcaTorch D511 2200 lumens dive torch. Power is provided by two 26650 batteries. It is also compatible with three C batteries. The mechanical rotary head switch offers high reliability underwater. The light features a narrow, concentrated 8° spot beam, making it a great tool for focusing, exploring tight spaces, and examining sea life up close.
* Uses CREE LED, max 2200 lumens
* Powered by 2 * 26650 batteries, Compatible with 3 * C batteries
* 8° beam angle
* Mechanical rotary head switch offers high-reliability underwater
* Intelligent Over-Heat protection
* Water pressure resistant construction, depth rated to 150 meters
* Reverse polarity protection, to protect from improper battery installation
* Over-discharge protection function
* Aircraft-grade high strength aluminum material
* The latest diamond grade hard-anodized seawater-corrosion-resistance finish
* Two sides coated toughened glass with high water pressure resistance under deep water
Have a question?